[Paparazzi-devel] Route PPM back to RC receiver on tiny2_1_1

From: Devitt, Andre
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Route PPM back to RC receiver on tiny2_1_1
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 16:16:27 -0500

Is the code to route the ppm signal back to an rc reciever through srv_clk and srv_rst functional on a tiny2. I'd like to be able to plug the servos directly into the reciever. I've modified my hardware appropriately but don't seem to be getting any signal out of srv_clk and srv_rst.

Some of the instructions on wiki seem dated and they don't work. I do get different function with servos_direct_hw.h/c but I'm not sure what compile time defines are necessary or any other configuration settings.

Thanks,
   Andre