Re: [Paparazzi-devel] downlink only

From: Pascal Brisset
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] downlink only
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 19:00:32 +0200

Hi,

Martin P wrote:
I was wrong, I do have 2-way communication. Looked at pins 2 and 3 with the scope. (Could have done that earlier) Then I do not know why I was stuck in holding point block (before I commented it out). With or without 2-way-communication, I am still interested in flying without GCS interaction. Which means that, for the time being, I can only follow a pre-determined track and then (attempt to) land.
The code to do a setting from RC channel is still there:

http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Telemetry#R.2FC_Transmitter_Data_Uplink_.28Obsolete.29

But.
It has not been tested for months (years ?).
We will remove it asap

--Pascal

Greetz, Martin
-------- Original-Nachricht --------