Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS problem

From: Uttam Chandrashekhar
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS problem
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 12:59:10 +0530 (IST)

Hi Mark, Martin,

It's not the capacitor. The GPS just does not remember settings, it's as if FLASH is not working. Sometimes, when I try programming in U-center, and try to double click on the POSLLH, SOL, STATUS, SVINFO, VELNED, it does not go from grey to black, sometimes it does. On reconnecting power, it refuses to work at the programmed baud rate ( 38400 ) and get's a fix and starts working only at default settings, it does not remember any of my programmed settings. It keeps reverting back to original default settings.

-TIA
Uttam