Re: [Paparazzi-devel] fly in the loop

From: Steven Wawryk
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] fly in the loop
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 11:03:54 +0930

There was no problem with looping. The outer <while>...</while> loop was just fine. It was the inner, empty <while.../>that was the problem, and was unnecessary anyway.

address@hidden wrote:
Pascal,
Just for my own curiousity. Couldnt the answer to this original question about looping a block been solved by adding a deroute at the end of the last <go> command? AJ