Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Quick Question

From: David
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Quick Question
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 15:07:39 -0700

Hi Armen,

Good work, now disconnect the motor and try AUT2. only in AUTO2 is the auto pilot truly in control.

Hey, we can also fly Sunday AM as well. Let's get this thing full-auto this weekend. Try and verify when you turn off the RC Tx it goes to auto2. Your RC gets goofy so we may need AUTO2 to fly it.

- David Conger