Re: [Paparazzi-devel] How to descent faster?

From: Austin Jensen
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] How to descent faster?
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 10:57:32 -0600

Were you loitering over a waypoint? We had this issue before and at the time we just sat and waited for it to decend (which took a really long time)! Afterwards, I thought that it would have been smart to just move the waypoint to either get the plane moving in a different pattern or to get it out of the thermal. Of course it didn't dawn on me when it mattered most...

Austin

Austin Jensen, Research Engineer
Utah Water Research Laboratory (UWRL)
Utah State University, 8200 Old Main Hill
Logan, UT, 84322-8200, USA
E: address@hidden
T: (435)797-3315