Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Update waypoints on flight

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Update waypoints on flight
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 20:08:08 +0200

Hi Jesús,

just a brief answer: you can change waypoints in the air but not add
new ones (which is not needed in 99% of the cases when you have a
proper flight plan setup).
Currently there is no code to use an IMU for fixed wings but it has
been done already and I hope we will have that integrated into
paparazzi soon. Vibrations are a problem for the IMU, but if you mount
the engine and IMU properly it should be ok.

Cheers, Felix