Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Update waypoints on flight

From: Jesus Martin Sanchez
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Update waypoints on flight
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 17:20:52 +0200

Hello:
  And thakns again for the answer. But the tinyv2 ís it possible to use the modem like a rc systems with a gamepad in the laptop? Another question is if it´s possible to use the paparazzi with a flying wing, I think that the answer is afirmative, but I don´t know if anybody tried it with elevon mix.
   About the free analog inputs, I want to know what is tme most usual use that the people give to them. For example airspeed, battery voltage... etc. And if the code and the model of sensor are avaliable...
    Thanks for alll, and sorry for my bad english and my "questions attack" but I´m starting now with the paparazzi and I have lots of doubts :(
    Thanks
     Jesús