[Paparazzi-devel] Booz questions

From: Jesus Martin Sanchez
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Booz questions
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 14:05:23 +0200

 Hello:
    I´ve read that the booz can do a waypoint navigation, using the same ground station that paparazzi. Is it possible? What kind of navigation, altitude, waypoints... and is possible to update it on flight?
   Is there a guide to build and use it? And the last question, that I always do :) It´s possible to control it with a laptop and a game pad? What I need to use, the paparazzi ground station? Or something different?
   Thanks!!
   Jesús