[Paparazzi-devel] is something missing from the GCS ?

From: Chris
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] is something missing from the GCS ?
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 22:13:02 +0300

Hi.
I just noticed that the airplane drop down menu name is missing from the GCS. I can only see "Nav" "Maps" and "Help" but not the "Easyglider" drop down menu.
If i left click in the place where the airplane name should be
(next to the "help" menu) the airplane menu appears as it should.
I am using the new Ubuntu Karmic Koala.
Chris