[Paparazzi-devel] Ubuntu Karmic Koala problem with modem comms

From: Chris
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Ubuntu Karmic Koala problem with modem comms
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 19:14:44 +0200

Somehow i acquired a strange problem.
I upgraded to Ubuntu Karmic Koala and after updating the repositories
i installed everything and compiled the paparazzi base station.
Then i compiled the tiny 2.11 firmware and uploaded it to the tiny.
Things worked fine first time but since then i cannot make the GCS connect to the airplane via the modems or via a direct connection by using the FTDI cable.
If i delete the whole paparazzi3 directory download and recompile it
again then it works for one time and  then it does not work again.
I am lost so if anyone has any idea please let me know.
Of course the problem is probably related to the ubuntu version but if someone knows a way to fix this let me know, otherwise i will have to downgrade again.
Chris