[Paparazzi-devel] Ubuntu Karmic problem with paparazzi

From: Chris
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Ubuntu Karmic problem with paparazzi
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 20:09:41 +0200

Hi.
Yes i used the karmic version repository and brltty was removed.
I had to revert back to 9.04 in order to solve the problem.
The problem wasn't the actual communication with the autopilot as one time
that i compiled a new firmware but i didn't uploaded it to the autopilot, the Paparazzi console
did indicated to me that the checksums does not match.
The problem was that the the GCS remained black like it was waiting for something. I also tried communicating directly with the autopilot using the FTDI cable thus bypassing the modems, but the symptoms were the same.
Chris