Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tracking antenna

From: Todd Sandercock
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tracking antenna
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 16:04:48 -0700 (PDT)

Sweet, i have one day of uni left then i will clean up the code and somehow get it on svn. I don't really like the idea of putting java on the paparazzi svn but if you want it i can do it.

for the servo controller board that i was using you needed to send 0x80 to get it into one of the modes and a signed byte doesn't really do the job for that

Todd