Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Final year project and uni of Adelaide

From: Deane Chadwick
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Final year project and uni of Adelaide
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 19:35:59 +1100

Hi Todd,

Good job with the aircraft looks like you guys did well, pitty about the wind. I did the challenge last year with QUT and was doing their image processing. Your image processing looks heaps good and am very interested in what camera you used and whether you tested it with the IR lamps? Also how did you sync the images with telemetry data?

Garath,

How are you working your stereo imaging? Are you using two cameras or subsequent images (not sure I follow the exactly what you are doing)? Either way how did you find it worked? I was going to implement stereo imaging but didnt have the time to do it.

Deane