Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Che buzz

From: David Carlson
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Che buzz
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 15:35:27 +0000

Jesus (and everybody else),

My apologies for the delay in my response. Last Saturday, as I was riding on my scooter, an SUV came across my lane and hit me head-on. With my 50 km/hour and his 50 km/hour, I was on the losing end of the F=m*v^2 battle. Thankfully it seems my injuries were not severe, but they have kept me from fulfilling orders the past week, being active on IRC, or responding to emails.

That should all change now though as things are slowly returning to normal. Sorry for the delay. :)

Buzz

Jesus Martin Sanchez wrote:
hello:
I´m trying to contact with chebuzz, but I can´t. Anybody know haw I can contact with him. I use this email: address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden> But I haven´t any asnwer.