Re: [Paparazzi-devel] barometer or not?

From: Vassilis V.
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] barometer or not?
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 14:49:16 -0500

My 2c for the barometer, I used the ETS sensor and not the SCP1000 but they should behave similarly. - You will have to update the Kalman parameters very likely, the ones used for the SCP1000 did not work for me (too much filtering and lag). I updated SVN with what currently works fairly well for my setup (see R and SIGMA2 constants in baro_ets.c). - The altitude loops are updated at 4Hz, to get the full benefits of the barometric sensor we should update at 10Hz or more. I have not made that change yet in the code, I am still running at 4Hz.

Vassilis