[Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi UAV airframe file and I2C programming

From: Conrad Blom
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi UAV airframe file and I2C programming
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 12:56:04 +0200

Hi Guys

Me and my friend are busy with a final year project on a UAV. We are using the
paparzzi autopilot.
3 desperate questions we would like some help with, please:

1) We are struggling with the airframe file. Our plane will only use a rudder
and an elevator to control. The wings are build with a dihedral effect to help
steady the airplane.
Which standard airframe text file can we use and edit to fly our plane?

2)We would like to use ultrasonic range sensors to get more accurate altitude
readings for the landing, using the I2C ports on the autopilot. How does the
programming work?

3)Most of the airframe files uses a servo to control the speed of the aircraft
mechanically, but we use an electronic speed controller. Any tips for the
integration and programming for the speed controller?

We are desperate of help, so anything would be appreciated!!!
Thanks!

Cheers