Re: [Paparazzi-devel] distance measurement for landing.

From: Andrew S
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] distance measurement for landing.
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 11:27:12 +0300

Thanck you Joe
It is very interesting.
My friend ve done that helicopter few years ago, for one client. For now we are
going to make autopilot for it (some is done). Helicopter is one rotor+tail
rotor, main rotor diameter 3 meters, all components are similar to model rc
helicopters, but bigger,  engine - 3W opposite, gear - bike chain :).
Regards, Andrew