Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Claims of Booz Boards Ownership

From: Onefastdaddy
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Claims of Booz Boards Ownership
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2010 08:31:33 -0800

Happy New Year everyone.

I remember that time well. I initiated it to stop HalfBase from turning the
Wiki into nothing but links to his site. I remember there was really no support
for this other than from me. A few weeks ago another new vendor wrote many
comments and even a promise about fully tested boards by Dec 21. Then some
comments based on that very photo about how they were not going to cheat their
customers by leaving off parts for profit. Take a look about 1/2 way down. When
asked about the comment the answer was that they used that very photo as
reference I was leaving off parts for profit.
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/w/index.php?title=Booz&oldid=5820
Again only I seemed to feel that the comments were inappropriate there and
moved them.

Future photos will bear my watermark because I feel I have earned it. If this
is offensive I understand and will remove the photos and not post any more.

-David