Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problem with serial conector (cont)

From: Jesus Martin Sanchez
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problem with serial conector (cont)
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 23:09:02 +0100

Hello:
  I thought that the only difference between the 5 volts or 3,3 volts are the voltage that you give to the board, isn´t it? I´m going to modify mi ftdi adapter to the 3,3 volts.  When I connect this FTDI adapter (3,3volts) to the paparazzi I haven´t to connect the power supply to the paparazzi? I never connect the FTDI and the power supply at the same time...
   Thanks, and sorry for my stupidity :(
   Jesús