Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Google Earth Error

From: Pascal Brisset
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Google Earth Error
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 17:09:22 +0100

please update your code (svn update). Google naming policy has changed: http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/paparazzi-devel/2009-09/msg00090.html

--Pascal

Reegan M wrote:
Hello, everyone!

I am kinda new here and to the Paparazzi system. I was advised to join this group by a fellow member for collaboration and help. I am having trouble uploading new tiles from google earth. I change the GPS coordinates in the flight plan to correspond to the area I wish to fly.

This is the error I receive when I click try to upload:

--16:05:30-- http://khm.google.com/kh?n=404&v=3&t=tqtsrqsrstsqttsqs <http://khm.google.com/kh?n=404&v=3&t=tqtsrqsrstsqttsqs>
           => `/home/reegan/paparazzi/var/maps/tqtsrqsrstsqttsqs.jpg'
Resolving khm.google.com... 74.125.115.93, 74.125.115.190, 74.125.115.91, ... Connecting to khm.google.com <http://khm.google.com>|74.125.115.93|:80... connected.
16:05:30 ERROR 404: Not Found.

I currently don't have any hardware as I am just trying to learn the software part first.

Thanks for your time,
Race