Re: [Paparazzi-devel] paparazzi and amd64?

From: Roi Rodriguez
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] paparazzi and amd64?
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 01:49:41 +0100

Hi,

El mié, 13-01-2010 a las 23:47 +0000, Gareth R escribió:
> I have it working on arm, it isn't too easy but doable, mostly need to
> change the ocaml compiler in the makefiles. You also need to compile
> all the prerequesits. But yes, doable! If you just want a play, might
> be better starting with a 32bit chroot or running the paparazzi live
> cd in a virtual machine.

Yeah, I've got it running under VMWare (Debian x86, paparazzi installed
from the deb packages). My first goal is to get all the paparazzi-dev
packages compiled for amd64, and maybe make .deb packages for them. Then
go for paparazzi-bin.

For paparazzi testing i've got that virtual machine, but in the medium
or long term i'll surely want it compiled for my platform.

> Good luck!

Thanks!

Roi Rodriguez