RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Spektrum Satellite Receiver

From: mark.griffin
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Spektrum Satellite Receiver
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 08:55:23 +0100

Hi Gareth,
There was discussion of this in a thread of 14 September 2009.

BTW, I have connected a AR9000 receiver with 1 remote receiver (total of
3 receivers) to the TWOG using the PPM Encoder Board
(http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Other_Hardware#PPM_Encoder_Board). With a
1 watt power amp connected to the DX7 transmitter output, I had range to
10 km with no signal loss reported.

Hope this helps, Mark