RE: [Paparazzi-devel] control logic

From: Zouhair Mahboubi
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] control logic
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 11:20:42 -0800

Balazs,

I had to go through the code since I needed to change some of it. I made this little chart for a presentation at one point, hopefully it will help you with understanding the control flow.

Please don't consider this as an 'official' one since some of it has been changed to fit our airframe, and there are a lot of other control loops that can be used if you define the right flags...

Cheers,
Zouhair

PNG image