Re: [Paparazzi-devel] error messages while compiling : "Downlink_Send_En

From: Martin Mueller
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] error messages while compiling : "Downlink_Send_Energy"
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 20:56:47 +0100

Hallo Steffen,

the size of the message changed - do a 'make' in the Paparazzi root directory to inform everyone.

Martin

Steffen Spies wrote:
Hi,

I play around with paparazzi for a couple of weeks now very successfully.
But today paparazzi makes me crazy - I think I rund mad.

I try to compile different settings - new ones but also old well tested ones.

But I get these messages:
main_ap.c:268:1: macro "DOWNLINK_SEND_ENERGY" passed 5 arguments, but takes
just 4
main_ap.c: In function `reporting_task':
main_ap.c:268: Fehler: `DOWNLINK_SEND_ENERGY' undeclared (first use in this
function)
main_ap.c:268: Fehler: (Each undeclared identi

...and I have not a single idea why!
I guess it is because of  a svn update the last days, but I'm not sure.

Ideas?

Cheers,
   Steffen