RE: [Paparazzi-devel] GCS KML export

From: Elden Crom
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] GCS KML export
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 17:01:23 +0000

Glad you found it.

PS. It works on the message set for a normal paprazzi A/C (The 'updated'
version as of ~Jan 2010).  I know that the Booz has a bunch of Booz specific
messages, so I don't know if the paramter ordering is correct for the Booz
platform. The messages that it looks at are:
GPS
PPRZ_MODE
IR_SENSORS
ACTUARTORS (although it does not place the indicator on the 'back' of the A/C
correctly)
ATTITUDE
DESIRED and NAVIGATION(the carrot does not appear where I think it should, so
it defaults to off)
And
BLOCK

Green line is manual flight