[Paparazzi-devel] RC - Schulze

From: Mohammed Abukhalid
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] RC - Schulze
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 23:36:11 -0400

Hi all...

trying to get the radio working properly and just want to make sure everything is setup correctly before I crash this quad :) The manual for the Sculze alpha 835W says that the pulse interval is between 11 and 32ms .. However I only see stats and radio output by using the default cockpit.xml values of 5ms and 15ms for sync min and max. I am not connected directly to the receiver but going through the ppm board available through ppzuav. Any ideas why this is happening? And if I am getting the per channel timing (PPM output) and channel output values (RADIO Control) does that mean that the settings are valid or could the values be incorrect if the sync min/max and data min/max arent setup right?

Thanks
Mohammed

Don't miss a beat Get Messenger on your phone