Re: [Paparazzi-devel] New µC Target with FPU?

From: Pat Hickey
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] New µC Target with FPU?
Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 17:25:06 -0400

If you're interested in more computing power and more interfaces,
adding a single board computer (Gumstix, Beagleboard etc) to
supplement the Paparazzi system is widely practiced. I ported
Paparazzi airborne code to run on a Linux SBC -
http://moreproductive.org/autopilot/ so that I could add USB camera
interfaces, wifi, and so on. Working on top of Linux with widely
available libraries, programming languages, etc. makes it easier to
write the kind of powerful applications you'd want an FPU for anyway,
right?