Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Offer from a thankful new user

From: antoine drouin
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Offer from a thankful new user
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 11:38:59 +0200

Nathan

I don't want to discourage you and I'd be glad if you make the wiki
"better", whatever that means.
If you're going to switch to another wiki, it's fine with me, but I
think the amount of work involved in migrating is important.
What I would like to avoid is that the information gets spread in
different places.

I don't think there is a documentation for all the user callable
flight plan routines - and they get added by people writing navigation
modules.
You're very welcome to ask questions on the list and write a wiki page
about that. I think the authors will be pleased to answer your
questions,
and maybe once the documentation is in place they'll update it as they
add new functions.

Regards

Poine