Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Offer from a thankful new user

From: Pierre-Selim
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Offer from a thankful new user
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 12:43:29 +0200

2010/5/3 Nathan Aherne <address@hidden>
Hi Pierre,

I would like to add a page to the wiki and have it linked to the flight plans menu. This page would have examples of flight plan code.

Let say you want to create a page called "Examples of Flight Plan".
- You can go to the following URL: http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Examples_of_Flight_Plan, as the article doesn't exist yet, Mediawiki will suggest you to edit the page or search for another article.
- Use the edit link. This will redirect you to http://paparazzi.enac.fr/w/index.php?title=Examples_of_Flight_Plan&action=""> , then you will just need to save your edit.

To link it into the Flight Plan article, I suggest you start a "See also" section into the article (== See also==) and add your internal link [[Examples of Flight Plan]]

I would also like to add an XML document for the GCS layout, which maximises the usable screen area and puts a number of papgets on the GCS so new users can see what is possible without having to learn how to implement papgets.

For XML there are few examples on the wiki like here http://paparazzi.enac.fr/w/index.php?title=Flight_Plans&action="">

Let me know if it works.

--
Pierre-Selim