Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Offer from a thankful new user

From: Nathan Aherne
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Offer from a thankful new user
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 02:27:01 +1000

I have started a Getting started page with all of the things I would have liked
to have had explained to me when I started.

http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Getting_Started

Its not even close to complete and I don't really have anywhere logical to link
it. Maybe someone could choose a suitable location? I will continue to update
it over the next week or so.

Kindest regards,

Nathan Aherne
Reddog Technology