Re: [Paparazzi-devel] VirtualBox Image Available

From: Adam Spence
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] VirtualBox Image Available
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 13:48:15 -0500

Hey Gareth,

When you say that the changes persist between reboots - is it possible to run this from a USB flash drive?

Many thanks,

Adam

On 29 April 2010 15:40, Gareth Roberts <address@hidden> wrote:
Further to this, I've now worked out how to actually distribute the thing if anyone is interested.
There's a torrent here for the VDI:
http://torrage.com/torrent/33F3112A5AA376B4452CD62878D6FE40257B44D1.torrent
The VDI includes remastersys, which allows the generation of a custom live CD from the VDI in a few minutes.

--G