[Paparazzi-devel] Booz PCBs from Eurocircuits

From: Marko Thaler
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Booz PCBs from Eurocircuits
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 18:10:36 +0200

Hello everybody,

I decided to make my own Booz hardware using Eurocircuits PCB service. I have generated the panel using makefile in hw/booz/panel directory, checked the gerbers and everything seemed fine. However, at Eurocircuits the files have been rejected. The reason is the Outer Annular Ring (OAR) in their Standard Pooling Service is 0.125mm, but the Booz PCBs have OAR of 0.0944mm.

In order to modify the PCBs I need the Eagle CAM Processor Job file (.cam) for CAM data generation. I have not found any .cam files in the paparazzi repository. Do I use one of the "built in" Eagle .cam files and if so which one?

Thank you for your help!

Kind regards,

Marko Thaler