[Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi File Download

From: Reegan M
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi File Download
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 00:51:07 -0500

Hello again everyone,

I have been running into problems trying to get Paparazzi to update through the svn system.  So, I just wiped Linux off my system and installed a newer version (10.04 Lucid).

Anyway I have been following this article trying to get Paparazzi installed back on the system: http://www.rescuerobotics.com.au/getting-started-with-linux-and-the-paparazzi-ground-control-station

After I add the link to the sources list (I did replace karmic with lucid) and try to down load the files, this is what I get:

Failed to fetch http://paparazzi.enac.fr/ubuntu/dists/lucid/main/binary-amd64/Packages.gz  404  Not Found
Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old ones used instead.

If y'all could point me in the right direction with a solution I would be greatly appreciative.

Thanks,
Race