[Paparazzi-devel] Booz power board wiki mistake

From: Eric Parsonage
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Booz power board wiki mistake
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 15:01:03 +0930

Hi All

I just came to assemble my Booz power board. I ordered the components of the
list on the power board section of the wiki. Unfortunately there is a mistake
and I have ended up with the wrong size resistor (a pain since it will take
another two days to get one). Anyway in the interests of perhaps saving
somebody else from making the same mistake we should change the mouser part
number for R1 from 660-RK73B1JTTD221J which is a 603 sized resistor to
CRCW1206220RJNEB which is the correct 1206. How can I change the wiki ?

Regards

Eric Parsonage (Snr)