Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Ubuntu 10.04 make incosistent assumptions over in

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Ubuntu 10.04 make incosistent assumptions over interface Buffer
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 13:12:43 +0200

Hi,

you DON'T need to add Allen's PPA to your repositories. The ivy-python
package is in ENAC's paparazzi deb repository. Just make sure you have
the appropriate one for your Ubuntu version.
For Ubuntu 10.04:
deb http://paparazzi.enac.fr/ubuntu lucid main
The first-timers guide seems to be for 9.10 karmic koala...

Cheers, Felix