[Paparazzi-devel] Questions about paparazzi project hardware

From: 鲍士杰
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Questions about paparazzi project hardware
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 23:11:25 +0800

Hello,

We are a student group and we decided to integrate a paparazzi UAV autopilot project. After browsing the wiki website for several days, here's some questions.
1. I think the simplest way to buy the hardware part is to directly order an assembled package of paparazzi project hardware, can you provide some suggestions on selecting such a package?
2. We are in Shanghai, china now, how much would that cost of the price of the package and the fees for shipping to our location?
3. Can such a package be tested with softwares like 'paparazzi' or 'U-center' directly?
4. Where can we find the complete hardware information for the paparazzi projects accomplished by other teams before, their experience may be very helpful for us in selecting hardware.

Thank you indeed and hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

--
Bao Shi Jie

Shanghai Jiao Tong University
University of Michigan and Shanghai Jiao Tong University Joint Institute

Msn:address@hidden
Gtalk:address@hidden