Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Several Issues about Purchasing Paparazzi Hard

From: David Conger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Several Issues about Purchasing Paparazzi Hardware
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 18:36:23 -0700

All,

PPZUAV does not have the resources to pay the lawyers to determine if it is legal or not to ship Paparazzi items to China.

The risk far outweigh the benefits and I am not a risk taker with my personal liberty or US Customs laws.

Surely there are resources in China capable of following the Wiki and providing these items to the Chinese people interested in joining the Paparazzi project. The URL is well known and if you're on the list then likely you have everything you need to get going.

Regards,
David Conger