Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Question about compiling.

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Question about compiling.
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 14:13:31 +0200

Hi,

The warning in link is not a real issue, but it is corrected now.

The warning in messages.h generation only means that the messages in conf/messages.xml are not ordered by their ID. It is not a problem at all, but ordering the messages helps to find the remaining ID. By the way, you can run ./sw/tools/find_free_msg_id.out to print this information for each class of messages.

Gautier

Helge Walle a écrit :
After running Paparazzi on Ubuntu 9.04 for a while without problems, I have installed Ubuntu 10.04 on a stationary PC to see if all works ok.

After executing make I had a look at the messages, and noticed these lines:

File "link.ml <http://link.ml>", line 305, characters 1-306:
Warning P: this pattern-matching is not exhaustive.
Here is an example of a value that is not matched:
Pprz2

Build /home/helge/paparazzi3/var/include/messages.h
Warning: unsorted id: 192

Do these lines indicate something wrong?

Paparazzi seems to run ok.

Thanks,
Helge.