Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Issue installing ivy-c while installing paparazzi

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Issue installing ivy-c while installing paparazzi using Macports
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 08:05:52 +0100

Hi Bernie,

reverted it for now.

But the real problem is that the Makefile.osx does not have the svn:eol-style property set in the ivy-c svn repository. Most files have this set to native as it should be, Makefile.osx seems to be the exception and it seems it was checked in unter Windows since it has CRLF line endings.

Cheers, Felix