Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Reply to:"Joystick control (Felix, Ruess)"

From: Andre Devitt
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Reply to:"Joystick control (Felix, Ruess)"
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 11:15:07 -0500

Felix-
  A bit off topic but I was recently informed by a colleague of your
email requesting NMEA pull. When I went back through my email I
realized that a sizeable chunk of the pprz mailing list was being
filtered into my spam box (including several responses from you to my
posts). I've added a custom filter to my gmail but if anyone knows why
gmails default was to filter some of the list traffic out it would be
good to fix. I wouldn't have been aware of request otherwise.
  My colleague is on a private email server which is likely why he
received the posts and I did not. . .

As James said, we hope to contribute this stuff once we're past
milestone. James sent link before but if anyone needs access to code
now it's available at github.com/mantauav/paparazzi

Andre.