Re: [Paparazzi-devel] AspirinIMU

From: Roman Krashanitsa
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] AspirinIMU
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 11:45:31 -0800

Hi,

I agree with David that as much information as possible should be given to a paying customer upfront.

HOWEVER. This is not a windows products shopping spree. This a DIY area experimental hardware. Description pretty much stated what it is and even lists accel, gyto, etc chips used in this board. Interfaces are also listed. Thats all you need. pretty much.

Sure, there is a little note that it is compartible with Lisa/L and there is a reference to a paparazzi page. In my opinion, this is what confuses us most of us. We would immediately conclude that this is "paparazzi compatible". But there is no such a thing. Simply put, some hardware was already used by fellow paparazzi-ers and they made some code for it.

In my opinion, paparazzi is not even ardupilot, it is more involving and more demanding. more technical if you want. And this is how I like it.

Well, sorry for rant. I am done :)

Sincerely,
Roman Krashanitsa