[Paparazzi-devel] Antenna Tracker issues

From: Kurtis Kraemer
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Antenna Tracker issues
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 18:25:08 -0500

Hello,

I just received my Pololu servo controller board and tried interfacing it with Paparazzi to use as an antenna tracker, as described on the wiki:
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Antenna_Tracker

I am able to move the servos manually using the Pololu Maestro Control Center. However, the servos don't move when using either the ant_track or the ant_track_pmm programs.
Both open without any apparent errors, however they do not seem to be communicating with the board. I can see the servo position values changing in the terminal window as I move the sliders in the GUI, as well as when running a simulation. Still, there is no movement from the servos.

Any ideas?

- Kurtis