Re: [Paparazzi-devel] The blog, the paparazzi team/community, JR, etc...

From: Todd Sandercock
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] The blog, the paparazzi team/community, JR, etc...
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 16:57:46 -0800 (PST)

I think the input from companies has greatly helped the paparazzi community.... Software, hardware, support and general interest has benefited so far.

As for people contributing to things on the internet, I know a lot of people do not like to make any information about themselves public on the internet. Their privacy should be respected.

Todd