Re: [Paparazzi-devel] OSAM Navigation Flower

From: Reto Büttner
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] OSAM Navigation Flower
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 10:42:19 +0100

Hi all,

thanks for your answers.

I have actually already tried all your described variants of the #include.
If the path is not correct, I get a "file not found" error.
If the path is correct, I get the described "waypoint undeclared" error.
I can try once more this evening.

Am I correct that in the airframe file no #include is needed, but this
is done by the statement:
<subsystem name="navigation"    type="extra"/>

Would it help to reload anything from git or recompile the whole
paparazzi directory? My latest update from git was about a month ago.

Cheers, Reto