[Paparazzi-devel] re: xbee pro xsc 900

From: GARCIA ALVAREZ, ANA
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] re: xbee pro xsc 900
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 13:11:26 +0100

Hi,

(I’m answering my own mail, just for someone else interested). I finally could make them run with the sparkfun xbee explorer usb(ground) and xbee explorer regulated(on board).

-I had to modify the xbee explorer regulated-as recommended in sparkfun-bypassing the diode D1(substituting it with a shortcircuit).

-With XCTU, set the baudrate(9600) and also the same destination address for both modems(I selected FFFF).

And apparently, they are working on the GCS(can change stage in the flight plan, change ap mode, and the changes appear on the screen).

That’s all.