[Paparazzi-devel] joystick-mantauav

From: GARCIA ALVAREZ, ANA
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] joystick-mantauav
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 13:18:47 +0100

Hi,

I have tried the mantauav fork software but couldn’t compile it(simulation or ap with manta conf id).

I just would like to have a guideline to use a joystick with this software, I mean, how to configure my own joystick(I hope it is like configuring own rc radio), what parameters to tune and something lilke this.

Could a rc usb simulating radio for pc simulator be used with the same software or do they communicate with the pc in a different manner?
I know you have said you’re going to merge it with the main branch, just wanted to let you know(and maybe you consider to document this part).

Thanks,

Ana