[Paparazzi-devel] new AHRS and battery monitoring on rotorcraft

From: antoine drouin
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] new AHRS and battery monitoring on rotorcraft
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 15:12:16 +0100

Hello World

Battery monitoring is now functional on stm32/rotorcraft firmware
(lisa/M and lisa/L).

I also pushed a new complementary filter AHRS. You can use it by
replacing the line
  <subsystem name="ahrs"          type="cmpl"/>
with
 <subsystem name="ahrs"          type="ic"/>
in your airframe.

Regards

Poine

ps: the AHRS should also work on fixedwing, though I still have some
modifications in main_ap in my tree that are not compatible with those
made by Christophe. I'll work on that soon.