[Paparazzi-devel] re: joystick begginings

From: GARCIA ALVAREZ, ANA
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] re: joystick begginings
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 17:13:55 +0200

Hi,

I’m still working on this.

I could see the servos move with the setup_actuators target, but the movement was delayed, it’s like the info were refreshed to the servos only each six or ten seconds.

Then I have tried with the ap target, using the rc_3ch message from joystick. For this I have selected the radio control type datalink (I had to add it in paparazzi/conf/autopilot/fixedwing.xml). Then I had to change the include path in the rc_datalink.c file to the rc_datalink.h (#include rc_datalink.h). And added the field ac_id to the rc_3ch message in paparazzi/conf/messages.xml.

Up to now, I don’t know which values are expected to come from joystick, particularly in the throttle_mode field.

I also would like to know where I can find information about the rc-status for the autopilot(ok,none, lost), because when I build, upload and run session, I have rc-status oscillations. Ok in orange very instable and going into none lost.

Thanks

Ana