Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Errors with MATLAB logviewer

From: Andreas Gaeb
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Errors with MATLAB logviewer
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 08:43:09 +0200

Hi Blake,

Am 29.03.2011 23:21, schrieb Blake Chambers:
> I am trying to use the MATLAB logviewer GUI and am getting the error:
>
> Element type "param" must be followed by either attribute specifications,
> ">" or "/>".
this might be due to illegal characters in your .log file, which may
arise because Matlab's XML parser is stricter than Paparazzi's. Running
$ xmllint your_log_file.log
should show you if and where that is the case.

As "param" is affected, the error is probably somewhere in the
<settings> section. You could try fixing the .log file by hand, or
comment out whole settings section, the logviewer won't use this section
anyway.

Best regards,
        Andreas